Help..stuck in a loop

ighten

JUst had the first meeting with Miranda and the big thing in corruption D.. Problem is I have been quicksaving and seem to be getting cast around from room to room by the wind with Miranda and slowly getting wiped out.. I dont have enough buffs to see me through.. Is this a case of start again then as all I have is a quicksave from the room just before I meet her and get picked up by the wind

What's your party composition? It helps to have a Tinkermage to create turrets that can draw some heat away from your party members and keep enemy numbers under control, or a Sorcerer who can keep enemies dazed. Also, remember that you can use a healing potion and attack in the same round, as long as you use the potion first: this is helpful for keeping your health up. Don't bother attacking Miranda: focus on the other enemies. The battle will end if you survive for long enough.

If all else fails, the last save slot is always an autosave from when you first entered the area, so you can go back to that even if you haven't got any other saved games.