Hello everyone.

As you all probably know, there is a site on the net with all the area maps of Avadon: The Black Fortress. It was of immeasurable usefulness. Priceless.

Anyone know if such a thing exists for Avadon 2, or is in construction.

If not, someone should really do it. It's better than all the walkthroughs combined.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Well, a kick in the pants might be useful. :p

Other than that, if you have access to Photoshop you could help clean up the screenshots, or if you know anything about building websites you could make me a page template. One of the changes I want to implement is a pop-up legend, which I don't know how to do yet, though I can find out. I taught myself to use HTML from a couple of free online tutorials, but as this was a couple of years ago now and I haven't used it much since, I'm probably going to have to go back for a refresher anyway. Unless someone wants to do that bit for me. <_<

Just a thought... you might find a "Wordpress" site easier than HTML since the code for stuff like pop-ups will be all kinda "pre-done". Wordpress is a CMS -- Content Management System -- for websites.

Wordpress is like putting a coat on top of your website and putting all the content in the pockets I guess. You could find a free or low cost WordPress site template that most closely resembles the structure and appearance of your Maps site, then just plug in the content.

There is a learning curve with WordPress but it's so much easier to deal with than HTML once you get over the hump, in my opinion (because I'm not a coder).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...