Studies on Creation Variants

I assume you mean the Fyora. That one is actually a reference to a running gag I've done through my LP series.

Oh, I guess I was mixing it up with the servile-replacement one. But the moments of the game where you saw into the everyday were always some of the cooler moments. I like knowing about the world outside of the game.

Oh, I guess I was mixing it up with the servile-replacement one. But the moments of the game where you saw into the everyday were always some of the cooler moments. I like knowing about the world outside of the game.

That was half of the reason I did it: To look into some creation variants that WOULDN'T be experienced by an adventurer wandering around killing armies and going into laboratories where EVERYTHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG.

The other half was comedy.

The third half of making this topic was... well, what kinds of creations do YOU guys think could have come into being that we may not have seen? Other than a Pet Roamer, or a change to making bread (that turns into a well-sold prank item), or so forth?

Given that they literally shape EVERYTHING (even their automatic doors have plant-like creatures inside that control the doors), I wouldn't be surprised to hear about:

-cooking utensils that are shaped(like living tools)

-servant minds with elaborate vocal cords so that they can sing and mimic the sounds of instruments--they would be able to learn songs by hearing them and then parrot the sound of the entire orchestra themselves

-servant minds with long range telepathy to send messages to other minds instantly

-serviles with abnormally long fingers for mechanical work

-artilas that spit a much milder acid to be used for heavy duty cleaning instead of battle (like washing the sides of a stone building)

-ornks that produce a spicy substance instead of sweating, to flavour themselves before cooking

-glaahks with a mild, numbing sting instead of a paralyzing one--to be used as an anaesthetic for medical procedures and recovery(even a world with magical healing does have surgery, as we saw in G5)

-ornks with humps that store water (like camels) and ornks with fur, both to allow them to survive in harsher climates

-gazers with ears instead of eyes, basically to detect enemy movements at night, though I imagine this one to be an embarrassing failure that gets scrapped