So I'm gone.

DesertPlah

Yeah. I just lost interest in BoE. That's the only Spidweb product (w/the exception of Exile itself) that I've ever bought. I come back here, and there's all sorts of new names, no new scenarios (I could finish one, write more, but I'll touch that later), and I just stare, then leave.

So, unless I find the interest to make a new scenario or two (or more, depending on the success of those) I'll be leaving Spidweb and affiliated communities for…well, let's just say until Rhapsody in Blue comes out… wink

Quote:
Originally written by Gizmo:
I have all the scenarios/utilities made on my harddrive. I count 280 in all. Have you played all 280?
*shudder*

I have over 100, and I've played each and every one of those. Many, I have not seen fit to download, (mostly n00b scenarios, if you get my meaning. Esp those like the Sword of Kings, but I've played that one.) I've played all the greats, over and over, and I got finished w/all that. I think finishing/finding all the secrets in the Arc was when I lost interest. Something like RiB would certainly boost my morale, for awhile. Speaking of which, Canned, how long have you been around for? RiB will come…someday…it is fate.

It's this point that I should begin designing, etc, so that egg-sell-ant epics are still around. Are there any new epics worth playing?

To state my leaving more clearly: I'll be back when Al finishes the story of our Xancrest 8th Order friends.

Quote:
Originally written by Desert Pl@h:
And why is NTH on the list? :p It's only purpose is to spout endless philisophical dribble while choking on bagel sandwiches. :p
Nevermind the fact that "bagel sandwiches" makes no sense, I fail to see how an avowed and adolescant republican can start saying things about philosophy.

Quote:
Originally written by Le Martyre de la Terreur:
Quote:
Originally written by Desert Pl@h:
And why is NTH on the list? :p It's only purpose is to spout endless philisophical dribble while choking on bagel sandwiches. :p
Nevermind the fact that "bagel sandwiches" makes no sense, I fail to see how an elitist religious neo-conservative can start saying things about philosophy.
Twas a joke, my dear friend.

• 4 weeks later...