Stuck on Alcander's quest, literally

Prouvaire

I seem to have made a really dumb mistake while on Alcander's quest, in the room with the 4 corrupted constructs. My PC got cornered by two of them and backed up against the impassable debris stuff on one end of the room, and when my other two finished off all the controllers, my guy was caught between the now-inert ones and the stuff he can't walk over.

I'd compulsively quicksaved as soon as the battle was over, before I realized my dude was stuck, and now I have no way of accessing the staircase to get to the next room, or to move him at all. Is there any way to get him unstuck, or do I really have to go to my autosave and do the entire quest over again? If he were a shadowwalker I could shadowstep him out, but sadly, he's a tinkermage.

The only solution I can think of is to use a cheat code: hit shift-D on your keyboard and type in backtostart in the box that appears. You'll be warped back to the starting area of the game, which means you'll have to navigate back to the quest area, but your progress will be saved, at least.