Zhetheron Ogre Raiders quest

boris88

Hey guys, got a question I killed Merula and wiped out all of the Ogres in the Jereth Deeps. I talk to him say I killed the Ogres and tell him what happened, but under the Current Quests the OGre Raider quest stays on there like it is still active. The Jereth Deeps quests leaves which is pretty much the same thing, but the Ogre Raider quest still stays. Is it supposed to stay up there?

Already seen that topic and I tried what they said. My problem is a little different, there are two separate quests on my current quests log. One says Ogre Raiders and the other one is Jereth Deeps. I hand in the quest and the Jereth Deep one goes away and I get credit for it. But the Ogre Raider quest stays, im just really confused.

The Jhereth Deeps quest was assigned to you by Zhethron, so you clear it by talking to Zhethron. But the Ogre Raiders quest was assigned to you by someone in Avadon. Go back to Avadon and talk to that person and you'll complete the quest.

(This sort of thing happens with virtually every plot-central quest. You just haven't noticed it before.)