Playing for first time..

PhoenixjForsythe

Brought all 3 games that are out for the iPad.

First up my stam I missed the part that told me how to raise it again.

Secondly those cheats to make secret doors and whatnot easier to see can this be done on the iPad somehow.?

That's it for now cept for I stopped playing Baldurs gate for Avadon and I am enjoying more so far thanks for any help.

Does 'stam' mean 'stamina'? To increase health, raise Endurance. Your four stats will also get raised automatically in rotation, as you level up. Unless you're playing on higher difficulties, you probably won't need to put too much into Endurance yourself.

I'm not aware of any way to use those cheats on a tablet - you need to be able to access and alter the scripts

Edit: ohhh, vitality. What Lilith said. Also, there are potions, but you won't need them that often.

Edited by Jerakeen

Brought all 3 games that are out for the iPad.

First up my stam I missed the part that told me how to raise it again.

Your vitality will be fully restored whenever you touch one of the pylons that let you return to Avadon.

Secondly those cheats to make secret doors and whatnot easier to see can this be done on the iPad somehow.?

Yes. Check the settings screen, where you can go to save or load your game or adjust the difficulty: there should be an option there to enter cheat codes.

Specifically, this person claims that you can edit the iPad app scripts in virtually the same way as you add/remove save games. Ignore the prior suggestions about how to do it; they're more headaches than they're worth.

I haven't tried this, but I think that I remember seeing the scripts when I messed with the saved games, so it sounds plausible.