My confession

txmimi

On my first play through of Avadon 2, I went the gung-ho soldier, Pact/Avadon supporter route and ended up as Keeper. For the second go, I decided to try the rebel route. . . whine a lot, do what had to be done but try to get as much loot as possible, express sympathy for the rebels, etc. But when the moment came to actually throw in with the rebels, "I" just couldn't do it. There was too much water under the bridge, too many relationships had been formed that it just didn't feel true to the character. It was as though she still sympathized with the rebels, but also saw the value of a united Pact that also had flaws that needed correction.

So, I still haven't seen what happens when she goes over to the dark side . . . lol Guess I'll have to go for #3!

It happens a lot. While you continue playing missions for the Fortress, the moment you change side in Konstina camp is top class. It happens exactly what you guess if you choose to fight against people you've defended since a moment before. This is a dramatic decision but well worth it to take it, it gives you a different perspective and strong emotions.