Spoke with Gamebanshee-Can someone Help

Gamebanshee said that they would do a walkthrough on jeff's Geneforge games IF and only IF someone that knows the game very well provides assistance. I haven't considered myself to be an expert on the 1st game. I am better at Geneforge 2 and haven't played the rest yet. Does anyone have the knowledge to put jeff on Gamebanshee for the greatest series ever made? Its lame that curse of the azure stuff is on Gamebanshee and yet Geneforge series has better graphics, story and tactics than other ya know?

Curse of the Azure Bonds is from 1989. It is from a beloved, classic, highly influential series that basically every CRPG player from that era went through. I agree that Geneforge is the better game — Curse was one of the weaker entries in that series — although I might question that Geneforge has more to it tactically; I think gold box combat demands far more in that realm. And while Geneforge isn't unknown, it's not nearly as well known as the gold box series. Basically, I don't see why the current state of affairs is either surprising or upsetting.

Also, while Gamebanshee is pretty cool, now seems like exactly the wrong time to do a walkthrough on the Geneforge series, with plenty of resources already available on the web for most of them, and with the likelihood of remakes a few years down the road.