Yannick question

Derell Licht

I talked to Yannick back at Avadon, and he broached the subject of wanting to look for information at the temples (don't recall his exact words); I responded that I'd be happy to help him with that. However, this talk did not start any quest, and when I went back to Sebrica's ruined temple, we still cannot enter, Yannick just says "if only I could get in"... did I pursue this talk wrong, or is there some other trigger later to start that quest?

I'm actually looking forward to searching for historic data; a little archaeology would be a welcome change from constant battles...

I'm actually looking forward to searching for historic data; a little archaeology would be a welcome change from constant battles...

ha ha you are playing the wrong game

Yannick will take off on his own at some point. Polus will let you know when. Until then don't worry about it.

ha ha you are playing the wrong game

Yannick will take off on his own at some point. Polus will let you know when. Until then don't worry about it.

ummm... will I get a warning before this happens?? He's one of my core companions!! I'd want to recover his equipment before he disappears...

(actually, I don't want him to disappear at all... sigh... )

ummm... will I get a warning before this happens?? He's one of my core companions!! I'd want to recover his equipment before he disappears...

(actually, I don't want him to disappear at all... sigh... )

He'll start to talk increasingly often about the Tawon Empire, and then eventually he'll disappear and leave a note to let you know where he's gone. Don't worry about it too much: you can follow him and get him back on your team right away if you want.

Thanks for all the responses!! No, I don't want spoilers, I'm just glad to know that neither of the two people that I've really come to count on (Yosheria and Yannick) will disappear for good!! I've already handled Yosheria's quest, and will handle Yannick's when it occurs as well.

Man, some of the choices I have to make in this game are real gut-wrenchers!! Especially Silke...