LIVE Spiderweb Scattergories!

Slawbug

Hi everyone,

After listening to some feedback about the last few rounds of Scattergories, I've come up with a way to run the game live, without too much work to organize it. It'll be fast and fun, and the categories will be much easier since it will be difficult to use Google and Wikipedia effectively. Players will submit answers simultaneously, but not in the form of postcount spam, so it will not simply be "who logged on first."

The method I have come up with also will not require anyone to use a specific chat platform, so everyone who wants to participate, should be able to!

I'm going to put together several rounds of this. I'm thinking we should look for one time slot that works for everyone, and we can run several rounds in succession.

If you're interested, please visit this link:

http://whenisgood.net/dk5a7wt

and paint over the time slots that would work for you. Don't forget to put in your correct time zone first. Thanks in advance -- I think this will be great fun!

So far I have only gotten three responses, and they barely overlap at all, so it looks like this is a no-go.

I'm surprised since there were around 15 different people who participated in Scattergories. If people want to post here and explain if the problem was the scheduling options, or just that they don't want to do a live version, that would be great.

I'd love to do a live version, actually. The only reason I haven't calendared is because realistically, I'm not free at all right now. I've only participated in the rounds I have because I've been taking breaks from writing assignments. I could colour in the odd hour here or there, but it wouldn't be helpful, I imagine, since even after lord knows how many years of writing, I don't know when I'm going to be most productive, and essays have to come first right now.

I'd be interested in doing this later in January though, or even stopping by one that has been organised if I found myself with the time.