That question...

WLDD

I believe the question was not, "What does Redbeard say?", but, "Which ending did you choose?"

Initially I chose the loyalist ending (becoming a Heart). Then I chose to become Keeper. I haven't done a full-blown traitor ending yet.

I was loyal to Rebels and to my Silke :D she was the only reason I became traitor!

I was loyal to Rebels and to my Silke :D she was the only reason I became traitor!

always falling into pretty eyes. :p

I got last temple-mission ahead and then back to Foresight so I'll try to be keeper after getting heart end.

rebels can goto hell (although I have save before meeting Rainer/Silke near rebellions base but so much has happened since then that won't try rebels course).

always falling into pretty eyes. :p

I got last temple-mission ahead and then back to Foresight so I'll try to be keeper after getting heart end.

rebels can goto hell (although I have save before meeting Rainer/Silke near rebellions base but so much has happened since then that won't try rebels course).

Nope, all for love xd!

I was too. Although by the time my character had to choose, there were other reasons for him to go against Avadon (namely, the injustice committed in Khalida's case, as well as some of the questions raised by Yoshiria regarding Avadon's abuses of power)

You can, but you shouldn't.

(The irony? On that playthrough I ended up with a strong Avadon, with myself as Keeper. Which wasn't quite how I envisioned this particular character behaving; he's a justice-oriented paladin type who believes that laws should apply to everyone equally, from the lowest born serf to the highest dukes of Kellemderiel or the emperor of The Kva.)

I've probably lost loads of main storyline medals for using rechargeme and retrain while exploring regions and trying to figure out how I want to build my characters...

Haven't actually finished the game, but Jeff makes really hard decisions. I don't want to end up killing Silke or be hostile towards her, but hell no am I joining the rebels.

Oh, he does. That's part of what drew me to the series in the first place.

For some quests, though, you almost wish there were an option to travel back in time and head them off altogether, because no solution is good or right - just less wrong or less evil.

Yeah sad part of the game, but I don't care I have Silke :) And I am happy to be a rebel :D

...okay. I don't think we need to continue down this avenue. Dartzndolls is very fond of Silke. Let's leave it there please.

On topic: I ended up finishing Avadon as a hand, because I was pretty much trying to be just rather than loyal. When I finally get around to Avadon 2 I'll probably end up running a character like springacres's Paladin.

...okay. I don't think we need to continue down this avenue. Dartzndolls is very fond of Silke. Let's leave it there please.

On topic: I ended up finishing Avadon as a hand, because I was pretty much trying to be just rather than loyal. When I finally get around to Avadon 2 I'll probably end up running a character like springacres's Paladin.

This is topic about Avadon 2 isn't it? Why shouldn't I post that I like Silke in game, my true love thinks that is not funny what Earth asked... and I am done with Silke because of him...

I'm flattered! I would love to know how yours turns out. Mine struggled with a lot of the decisions forced upon him by the game... which of course is half the fun of playing a lawful good character in a game like this *G*