arcane scrolls/ pact papers

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε

in fort foresight there is an eye who asks for the papers and scrolls. i gave her all of them and was able to get rewards, but when i ended the conversation the quest screen came up and hinted that maybe i can give them to somebody else.

is there somebody else? and what is the game difference if i do?

Cybele in Serdica will also buy papers from you. You get better rewards from her, but if you give her too many it can affect your ending (she's a Tawon agent, after all).

You can also give Arcane Scrolls (but not Pact Papers) to Eye Berenger in Avadon, who pays better than the Eye in Fort Foresight.

The someone else is Cybele in Serdica. She pays 70c per pact paper, 50c per arcane scroll with a bonus. There is a flag that factors this in, but I do not know the results.

Posting at the same time

There are other factors that can balance this out, but..

If you give too many arcane scrolls to Cybele, you risk getting a worse ending for Avadon. (I assume the same is true for the Pact if you give her too many Pact papers.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have given most scrolls to Berenger (some I gave accidentally to Foresight's Eye) and Pact papers all to F's Eye.

Looking Syn's list it doesn't matter reward wise if doesn't give any to Cybele (I have found better haldberds during trips).

really? the Jade halberd looks pretty good. it raised my blademasters damage at least ten points.

Getting the halberd apparently counts as a point against Avadon's strength in the endgame (see here for details). Bringing Jazlyn papers counts as a point for Avadon's strength in the endgame.

So if you do enough other stuff, it doesn't matter. There are nine available pro-Avadon points, and I think the maximum you need to get for the best ending is 5.