Well as the name suggests......

Hey, I'm semi new to the geneforge series and I am playing as a shaper in geneforge 2 right now. I am pretty far in, but I am trying to get the upgrade of rotghroth! I bought the two points from Burham, and now i cannot get the other point. I know I need a canister to get more then 2 points, so I am trying to find them. I know there is one in Zhass uss, but the problem is I am terribly hostile with the takers right now. Actually, I'm a barzite. As i mentioned, i am a shaper, a VERY squishy shaper at that. The only way past the gates in Zhass Uss are past 2 mines, and both can oneshot me. My creations won't trigger them, and I cannot find any spore batons, so I was wondering if there is anyway at all for me to get past those mines? or do I need to put some points in endurance, put on heavy armor, and plow through?

Thanks in advance

The Clueless Shaper

Well you can also press Shift+d and type the cheats for the following things:

All areas forget all your crimes - pleaselikeme

All areas forgive your minor crimes - forgiveme

Makes it possible to join Awakened or Takers - iloveserviles

Makes it possible to join Barzites - ihateserviles

Removes membership from Awakened, Takers, and Barzites; allowing you to join any of them - clearallsects

Hope this helps. :)