About summons G5

ArchMage81

IIRC, it doesn't actually make a difference in G5 whether you make creations a particular level or level-up them to that point via experience. Creation mechanics change throughout the series. I know in G1 it's different, but I'm about 95% sure that Fluff is correct - for Geneforge 5, the thahd shaped at level 5 and raised to level 10, and the thahd created at level 10, will be functionally identical.

IIRC, it doesn't actually make a difference in G5 whether you make creations a particular level or level-up them to that point via experience. Creation mechanics change throughout the series. I know in G1 it's different, but I'm about 95% sure that Fluff is correct - for Geneforge 5, the thahd shaped at level 5 and raised to level 10, and the thahd created at level 10, will be functionally identical.

Should i put all into 1 type of shaping, like all to fire creations. Or is it better to have more?

I've never played G5 past demo, so most I what I recall is second-hand, so I strongly recommend checking the Geneforge 5 Strategy Central (sticky thread at the top of the forum) for more detailed / reliable advice. :D Battle Shaping is the single strongest type in G5, but the others can also be powerful. G5 favors getting the high-tier creations as soon as possible and then keeping them long-term, so they can level up a lot. I hope that helps!

It's important to note that even with a lot of extra levels low-tier creations will have a lot of trouble being nearly as effective as even low-level, high-tier creations. Thahds will never be able to stand up to war tralls.

—Alorael, who thinks all the types of shaping are reasonable options in G5, although battle is also his favorite. G5 is the only game in which battle shaping is worth using at all, though. Magic and fire are generally reliable.