Timed/Chained Sidequest Chart

Slawbug

Hello again everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for a bit, nice to see you all :)

I've put together a chart that shows when all the different pieces of chained sidequests (and other time-specific sidequests) become available, relative to the progression of the main story/quests. You can find it here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/mac/704802-avadon-2-the-corruption/faqs/68197

The chart is color coded by region for both quest givers and the quest itself. I found it really helpful to put all the quests (and other timed stuff) in one place and also to make it easy to organize which quests are in which places. I hate backtracking through multiple portals and Avadon more than I have to. Hopefully other people will find this helpful too!

I have one or two other helpful documents I'm working on that should be out in the coming week. I'm also deep in the planning stages of an Avadon 2 remix (much like my A:EFTP remix), which I hope to have a draft release of out later this month.