Why save money?

Cala

I had about 9000 gold hoarded by the time I got to the first Tawon Empire mission, but then blew it all on charms and titansteel equipment, and still had things left to buy. I didn't buy very much up to that point, but did always buy lockpicks whenever I saw them, and usually runestones as well.

• 1 month later...

I haven't bought any Titansteel weaps or any other steel/iron weaps since I have found same or better via travelling, same applies to armors and helmets (bought 1 Steel helmet to BW and soon found more those), blessings I bought and have spent fortune on Nicodemus's craftings, bought all lockpicks (~29 left) and bought few scarabs.

It bears noting that there are certain items available in shops that are arguably the best of their class. One can only get Shadowwalker's Boots from a shop, for instance. Titansteel equipment has the best base stats of anything in the game, though I usually prefer the bonuses one gets from other high level equipment. Shop around and you will find a few things that will stay with you right through the endgame.

It bears noting that there are certain items available in shops that are arguably the best of their class. One can only get Shadowwalker's Boots from a shop, for instance. Titansteel equipment has the best base stats of anything in the game, though I usually prefer the bonuses one gets from other high level equipment. Shop around and you will find a few things that will stay with you right through the endgame.

Shadowwalker pants (orsumthinhliktat) are 1 of those things but haven't bought those yet since only in 2 mission I used her (personal quest and burnning papers) andmain-Tinker and BM use sword atm (1st uses Tinker sword and 2nd uses Tower sword). Sadly not much for Sorcerer or Tinker to be bought, something for Shaman but better are found (for example multiple shields which give bonus to healing but best staffs are 2hand staffs).