Big Argument!!1

Triumph

fluffyanger.GIF

I believe a picture is worth a thousand words.

Further details can be found here: http://alexsticks.webs.com/spiderwebrelated.htm

(I don't recall the origin, but the traditional Spiderweb greeting is "Leave your sanity at the door," and at some point, the story became that "the fluffy turtles" eat the sanity.)

EDIT: Good god, I had forgotten how hilarious those drawings were.

I never really considered it, but those turtles must be the sanest creatures in the universe. That's kind of scary.

i eat a lot of MSG, does that make me the most deliciously savoury creature in the universe

well i mean i am but that's unrelated

Dikiyoba doesn't know what's more disturbing, that Aran is apparently hundreds of plants, animals, fungi, and things too weird to mention simultaneously, or that he once ate meat from an sentient, talking cartoon character. She had friends, Aran, who miss her every day, and you ate her! You may not have eaten any monsters, but you are a monster nonetheless.

In my defense, I didn't know that you had to look for cupcakes that are explicitly marked as vegetarian now. :-(

Edit: The college cafeteria actually had pancakes (the sweet kind) labeled as vegetarian today. That was mildly creepy.

When I make pancakes, I normally make them on a griddle greased with bacon grease.

In my defense, I didn't know that you had to look for cupcakes that are explicitly marked as vegetarian now. :-(

Edit: The college cafeteria actually had pancakes (the sweet kind) labeled as vegetarian today. That was mildly creepy.

A lot of ingredients in standard baking (milk, butter, etc.) use animal by-products and such. Some people define vegetarianism pretty strictly, and some people leave that definition (no animal by-products) to veganism. Your cafeteria is probably just erring on the side of safety.

It is sorta funny actually. Because I am thinking about owning a turtle in the near future. Let us hope I may retain my sanity when I do decide to get one,

~RainbowDashRadical

I had a pair of turtles once. Their habitat was in my room. They liked to did at night. All I ever heard while trying to sleep was "scrapescrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape scrape". Truly, turtles are sanity's nemesis.

A lot of ingredients in standard baking (milk, butter, etc.) use animal by-products and such. Some people define vegetarianism pretty strictly, and some people leave that definition (no animal by-products) to veganism. Your cafeteria is probably just erring on the side of safety.

They do label the vegan stuff as vegan. Definitely eggs and milk in these...

I just want you to know that I googled "cupcake horse" and then "cupcake pony" and found something horrible. Diki, your words ring more true than you could know. Unless you did know and I was just unaware of the implications.

—Alorael, who can never decide whether the verb should be google or Google. Obviously the latter is more proper, but the former looks better. Perhaps it is like Xeroxing, a verb that has fallen out of favor and thus become capitalization-worthy again.

If you want more detail about the origin of the Fluffy Turtles meme, the original Fluffy Turtle that started it is my plush tortoise, Inspector Peanut.

I still have FluffyTurtle.jpg on my computer, along with "Vote for Alcritas" banners, that picture of Mariann shooting a gun, a dancing doomguard, desperance banners, and more.

And something called rhapsody.exs