Councillor Han *Spoilers*

honglath

There's a quest to get support from Han, but far as i can see, the only way to do that is to give my opinion on building bases inside the Corruption.

Is there an event that will give me a definite answer for that or is it up to me to decide?

Will there be rewards or consequences depending on what i choose, later in the game?

Will the Monitor Base C be destroyed depending on what i choose?

Which is the "right" one? Because i can't tell right now. Both options have a good argument to back them up and i'm stumped.

I only tried one of the answers, which was that right now we cannot afford the bases, but need them in the long run, and Councillor Han was happy with that and Hand Callan was happy that Councillor Han was happy. I suspect that most of the answers are good for completing the quest based on the dialog with Councillor Han, but I have no idea how they effect the end game dialog.

I only tried one of the answers, which was that right now we cannot afford the bases, but need them in the long run, and Councillor Han was happy with that and Hand Callan was happy that Councillor Han was happy. I suspect that most of the answers are good for completing the quest based on the dialog with Councillor Han, but I have no idea how they effect the end game dialog.

I answered "The Corruption must be watched" to justify keeping the bases, mostly because some of the things I'd learned about the Corruption made me pretty nervous about what it might do if left alone. Councillor Tan was happy (although surprised) at that answer too, with pretty much the same result. I suspect you're right that any answer with some reasoning behind it will work.

• 1 month later...

I think there is a difference, while I agree that all of the answers produce a happy reaction, it doesn't mean Tan is showing what he really thinks or that your answer has no alternative consequences.

In fact going back to Hand Callan it is your final report that differs, according to the choices you made.

In one case my report was about I couldn't be able to win him over to our side, and this was when I answered the same as Lilith and gave her same reasons.

Telling him what I thought Tan was eager to hear, namely no further bases in Corruption because they cost too much money, my report to Hand Callan was that I won him over to our side.