Parry in Geneforge 2

Okay, so this might, ve been discussed before. But I need Something confirmed. The rule with Parry is that it's useless past 18. However I am curious if the 10-cap rule applies to this skill. If so, wouldn't that mean you'd need to upgrade past 18 points to get the full effect. The first 10 points for 10 levels of Parry. Then 10 more points will raise parry to level 15. And lastly 9 points to get the last 3 levels making level 18. So you would need to invest 29 points to get Parry's full effect! Could some please confirm, as I am unsure on this matter.

Yes, I understand that. But I was reffering to the 10-cap rule. You know, where once you start investing points past 10. Once past 10, it actually takes 2 points to have an actual level, and past 20 its 3. So, if this rule applies to Parry, then investing at level 12, you'd actually have Parry level 11. So, if someone did upgrade to level 18, their actual Parry level would be 14, not 18. So you are not capped out at 50% yet. I just wanted to know if the 10-cap rule applies to parry in G2