Jump to content

Bonus Action Points [some SPOILERS]


Recommended Posts

There are three items in the game that give a chance of bonus action points. Two of the items can be obtained early in the game with the last one not until near the end.

 

Fleetfoot Boots

Shock Troop Shield

Veneth's Spear

 

Having two items equipped gives roughly a 30% chance of no bonus, 40% chance of 1 bonus action point, and 30% chance of 2 bonus action points.

 

You will also need 15 strength to use the shield, but a melee fighter can easily get it that high.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...