Anyone mind posting a short synopsis of the Avadon 1 story? (obviously spoiler laden)

Gilgamesh

I never actually finished the first Avadon. I was playing it again to try and finish it before this came out, but now it's out and I can't stop myself from playing it before finishing 1. So can someone tell me basically what happened after the third visit to the Kva?

Basically, what happened with Duke Gryfyn and what happened with the Khemerian town. It seemed like the Khemerian town was going to end up burned to the ground, was it? And did Holklanda and Kellemderial give peace a chance?

Also, I'm guessing the Wayfarer is Shadow Tarkus? Who was the traitor? And I guess the keep got attacked...again...due to the avadon 2 opening text. What happened there?

Yes, the village didn't end up too well, but some people could survive depending on your choices

Gryfyn turned out to be a traitor, Monitor Shigaz(?) was killed, Gryfyn tried to kill you too, you can kill or spare him as per your wish.

Shadow Tarkus was the wayfarer, true. Hand Gevin wasn't actually a traitor, He helps you during the last mission to Duke.

Yes, the keep got attacked, Miranda turned out to be a traitor too and fled to Tawon empire, you eventually talked to the other hands, and have the option to either fight Redbeard with their help or remain loyal, Wayfarer's identity is revealed just before the optional fight with Redbeard and he was killed by Redbeard soon after.

Yes, the keep got attacked, Miranda turned out to be a traitor too and fled to Tawon empire, you eventually talked to the other hands, and have the option to either fight Redbeard with their help or remain loyal, Wayfarer's identity is revealed just before the optional fight with Redbeard and he was killed by Redbeard soon after.

I think you can also kill Wayfarer yourself. Then Redbeard offs some unnamed shadowwalker