Genforge 4 Let's Play!

Aramazon

Hey! I'm super excited, I got Geneforge 4 to finally record properly by using a forced windowed mode and bandicam! So anyways, I've played every other Geneforge game except for 4, so I'm playing through it right now! I'm off to a decent start with Aurelia the Shocktrooper. I've always been a Shaper Loyalist, but this time I want to try playing a rebel. It's going to be tough. Also any tips on how to make a powerful shocktrooper are appreciated since it seems an odd combo. The first couple videos are the tutorial bits so feel free to jump ahead. Also, the sound balance is a bit off in my first video, but that's fixed in the following vids.

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]

Thanks, mate! So is it just me or is the game laced with references to other games? Like the one creation called Torchlight (Torchlight)...and then a guy named Serif (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)?

I went on a bit of a blitz today, I'm up to video 14 now.

I feel pretty darn sad after dealing with Shaila.

• 3 weeks later...

Before there were hardly no lets plays for the series. The ones that were existing weren't really good and incomplete. Now in the last year there's been a lot coming in. I'm happy to see Geneforge recieving more media attention. Keep it up everyone who is doing the let's play. Thanks.

~RainbowDashRadical