My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode List.

Trenton.

01 & 02: Wingin' It

03: Now You Sea Them…

04: Meet Princess Skyla

05: The Student Becomes the Teacher: The Return of Sunset Shimmer

06: Luna-tic

07: Pinkie Apple Pie - Pinkie Pie becomes the Princess of Pie (mini-arc part 1)

08: Don’t You Dare - Rainbow Dash threatens to leave the Daring Do fandom when they turn her hero into an Earth Pony.

09: It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy - Justin Bieber guest stars in our musical episode. (Continues in 16)

10: Oops - Rarity is the star of a play but is replaced by AJ.Twi forgets and tells everypony RY is the star. Ponies are pissed.

11: Bats - It's just like the musical "Cats", but with, you know, bats. And ponies. But mostly bats.

12: The Return of the Return of Harmony - Discord is back! And his new personality is kind of meh. Stupid writers

13: Wrap It Up - Every loose end is tied up. Hilarity ensues when the ponies realize there are 13 more episodes to go.

14: Pie in the Sky - Pinkie Pie becomes the Princess of Pie (mini-arc part 2)

15: Who Are You? - David Tennant guest stars as a random, nameless background pony no one has ever noticed before.

16: It Ain't Easy Being Breezies - (Continuation of 09) ends with Justin singing with the Breezies

17: Just Forget It - The CMCs try literally everything they can think of to get their Cutie Marks. They don't. The end.

18: Death Comes to Ponyville - Didn't bother to read it. Was super busy that week. I'm sure it will be fine.

19: Maude Pie - Pinkie Pie becomes the Princess of Pie (mini-arc part 3)

20: For Whom The Sweetie Bell Tolls - cuz literary and makes us sound smart and stuff and,dude, is anybody else hungry?

21: It Ain't Easy Bein' Weezy - a hilarious parody of The Jeffersons. Look, they can't all be gold, people.

22: Best Pony - New pony comes to town and she’s cool and likes craft beer and Legos and has a typewriter Cutie Mark

23: Spike and Rarity Sittin’ in a Tree - Nothing happens. That would just make things weird between them. Plus, his ex is totally psycho.

24: Let the Games Begin - Shining Armor and Cadance join the professional wife-throwing circuit. Destroy the competition.

25 & 26: Princess Discord - Discord becomes a draconequalicorn and replaces Celestia. As she always intended.

Let me just start by saying that this IS real and that Hasbro bought out Justin Bieber's voice.

I am exciting for this season.

Sources: My Little Pony Wikia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Am I allowed to post Dantius's "No" poster?

noberry.png

If it exists, there's pony of it?

Rule-34-2-There-are-ponies-of-it-No-exceptions-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-34366036-1921-1080.png

Incidentally, there's also the reverse. If there's a pony in existence (probably withholding flash game created ones), there's a humanized or objectized form or whatnot of it. Hell, there's kitty versions of the mane6.