Bandits 2 Bug

Grain of Salt

This is real weird. In Birmington Fortress, just past the runes that prevent you from going back, there's a huge battle with Rakshasa and other Empire soldiers. The weird thing was that, about three-quarters of the way through the battle, the two Rouge Rakshasa on the right somehow acquired some ungodly amount of health (3295) when they previously had 155. This prevented me from finishing the fight. Any idea what's going on?

Also, I don't think I understand the plotline. In Corporeus, Karl Gottfried says "the enemy has been waging war on us from Sanctuary. (Katothen's place)" Wasazore implied that his boss was Karl Gottfried. However, he also said that he knows I'm working for Katothen. Wouldn't he, I, and the entire Turkish Division be enemies, then? Or am I wrong?

Those Rakshasi got their health because your allies are tossing spells at them. Cover the rakshasi in antimagic fields and cut them down to size. (Or just have them run out of SP.) You don't actually have to kill the Rogue Rakshasi- it's just probably a little easier.

"Also, I don't think I understand the plotline. In Corporeus, Karl Gottfried says "the enemy has been waging war on us from Sanctuary. (Katothen's place)" Wasazore implied that his boss was Karl Gottfried. However, he also said that he knows I'm working for Katothen. Wouldn't he, I, and the entire Turkish Division be enemies, then? Or am I wrong?"

Well, both the Turkish Division and Sanctuary are enemies of Deacon. (Plus, Wasazore isn't as crazy as Gottfried.) It's one of those "enemy of my enemy is my enemy too" deal. So yeah, you're enemies, but Deacon is an enemy to basically everyone.

Man. I'm going to have to continue the Echoes series one day.

So that's what it is. Stupid Wu.

I think Bandits 2 would really be improved by a simple "rejoin party" option in the NPC special items. The first Deacon fight would be cake if you didn't have to worry about your NPC's dying (or roasting you). Then again, you don't want it do be cake, do you? :p