A5 sentinel workshop

Oh you might be in trouble as a singleton unless you have Nature Lore at least 5 when you do the final battle. What you are supposed to do is attack the other sentinels and when they take enough damage they will turn and fight each other and the prime sentinel because your nature lore allows you to take control for a few rounds. This works better at higher nature lore because they stay turned longer.

Also hug the corner of the room so you don't take damage from the prime sentinel's area effect.

Now there is a really abusive exploit:

If you are facing the Prime Sentinel and are one space from the gate, when you finish the dialog you can move onto the space with the entrance gate. The next round is fight mode and you can walk east back to the corridor you enter from originally. Now continue the fight and the only one that can hurt you is the Prime Sentinel. Makes it easier to turn the unstable servants since they don't waste time attacking you.

Do you have items to keep you hasted or battle disciplines to give at least adrenaline rush? You might be able to do it with healing and hacking away. Try going into a corner and attack the unstable sentinels as they come to you. If you can do enough damage then they will eventually all move to attack the prime sentinel.

It is a long fight as a singleton.

well... i had spent all my icy rain scrolls on lysstak the beast, who was terribly hard as well... took me a lot of tries to kill him.. so now all i had was 3 lightning bolt scrolls that only damaged 3 sentinels so it was not enough.. well i gave up and cheated, but now i feel like the game is tampered so i'm not going to continue with it anymore lol

and yeh, i was aiming for becoming anama, that's why i didn't have haste... maybe i built my character badly, i had low everything but 15!!!! melee weapons, you know, to get the adrenaline rush... but still i was getting killed so many times and did practically only half of every major zone, so i wasn't actually having a fun time on it.. (and playing the whole time in Easy)

maybe this time i'm going to restart with a party of 2, one is human melee with priest and archery (elite warrior - divinely touched) and other is nephil archer too with mage and maybe some pole (might want to change to slith?) wiht divinely touched as well and natural mage..... suggestions? ideas?

My torment level anama slith warrior priest, but I snuck into the Anama lands and went back for the Sentinel Workshop later. You have to be sneaky since killing too many sentinels makes Tranquility hostile.

I found divine touch and elite warrior makes a good combination for traits.

I once did a two character run on normal, I used a divinely touched elite warrior slith pole fighter+tool user and a natural mage+pure spirit nephil who could use bows , worked pretty well for me. As for our party there are two non optimal things i see, humans are always inferior to the other two classes + a mage with melee attacks is generally a bad idea because he never gets to wear too much Armor.

Also archery is pretty weak, I prefer either melee or poles for physical damage.