In A6! (Sorry, forgot to indicate in topic).

For the life of me, cannot find the site for the undead bone shards (Nabile in Silvar quest). I get a hint that it's supposed to be in the tunnels north of Cotra (the place has long since been annhilated). Just remember a drake-like guy down there who needed tribute. Wandered around extensively underground and can't find it.. What is the "keep" supposed to look like?

Am also weary of watching the dancing bones reanimate (hate things I can't kill!!!). It seems there is a puppeteer? Don't know where else to look except the honeycomb..

Thank you..... :

I believe what you need is a place called the Skeletal Ruins. It's the ruins of a keep, fallen into disrepair and containing undead chaps. If you head north of the place formerly known as Cotra, you should find somewhere along the north edge of the Eastern Gallery (west of the heavily Slith-populated area) an outlet that leads a little further north. Up that way is the ruined keep.

I hope that helps!

Oh, I missed your comment about the bones.

Here are the ways some others explain it:

"The west back room of the building contains another undead (green tint) that is keeping the others alive. Kill it and then the dancing bones."

"The trick with the dancing bones is that you have to find the differently-coloured one in the other room and kill it. Then you can kill the rest."

First of all, found the skeletal ruins. Thank you! Funny, I had scouted around up that way before but somehow missed it. Have been doing the "upriver" quests for a while but decided to take a break and tie up some loose ends.

Speaking of, very much appreciate the spoiler on the dancing bones! Truly needed it as I was totally thinking the controller was somewhere OUTSIDE the little fortress. Will deal with those dust bunnies once i've got the bone shards. ;)

Thanks again for your helpful and (fast!) response to my post!