Save Game Download

For the first Avernum where you are says very little about how much of the plot you've done. Do you want a save where everything that can possibly be done before the Great Cave is completed or one where someone has just rushed past Almaria without ever heading north of Fort Avernum?

—Alorael, who considers these very different. And as Nikki says, the latter is easiest to do yourself.

I wouldn't recommend playing someone else's savegame. If you want to explore, it would be much better to just move your party into areas that you shouldn't really be in at your level, and save your progress in case of random encounters that you would undoubtedly be killed in.

You can move a level one party all the way to Bargha can't you?

I wouldn't recommend playing someone else's savegame. If you want to explore, it would be much better to just move your party into areas that you shouldn't really be in at your level, and save your progress in case of random encounters that you would undoubtedly be killed in.

You can move a level one party all the way to Bargha can't you?

I would imagine you can, although I don't really see the appeal.