SupaNik, will you be my valentine?

Dintiradan

I want to thank you for everything Nikki, for being my friend, talking to me on msn, helping me get over my problems.

I know I'm not the nicest person, I know I've acted stupid lateley. But I want to say sorry to everyone, this time I'll change.

I know its not valentines day yet, but Nikki, will you be my valentine?

Also, this is one of the most inventive milestone threads I've ever seen.

I hate to play the dull, non-clever forum user again, but...what milestone??? Someone must help me catch up.

Also, doesn't Nikki like hanging around those funny blue phone booths? Perfect for changing into SupaNik? I'm not giving up - this love interest may have revealed more than intended! ;)

Truly, you all have dizzying intellects. :huh:

So there's a connection between the post count and the date? Or the postcount and the date and the member number? Or the member number and the date and the price of tea in China? :rolleyes:

Maybe SupaNik will show up and rescue me from confusion.

Spiderweb - the only forum on the web where the forum-users are clever enough to mask the acquisition of meaningless approbation behind fiendishly clever numerical puzzles!

Edited by Triumph
I'm a mod! I should get this...but I don't! I protest!

Well, blanching is a perfectly good way to prepare many vegetables. Mmm.

Dikiyoba can't think of many gold vegetables, though. Well, there's one, actually, but Dikiyoba is just not going to go there.

some varieties of tomato, peppers, carrots, beans and squash

also corn

So there's a connection between the post count and the date? Or the postcount and the date and the member number? Or the member number and the date and the price of tea in China? :rolleyes:

Seven years ago to the day, an interesting character named Ed posted this exact thread.

Ephesos, TM, Nico, Sir David, Ash, Salmon, Alec, Slith, Dareva, Marlenny, Synergy, Archmage Alex, Spring, Thralni, Prem, Ben, and Drakey.

They're certainly before my time, but I was pleased at my knowing most of those people - three directly, and the rest through forum lore and haunting the posts of banned/goodbye'd gone-away's.