Geneforge Let's Play!

There is another way to get a Guardian Claymore. if you gather 50 rough crystals in the mines, you can forge it in the processing room in North Mines. Pretty Awesome, but time consuming. There are enough crystals, and I believe its worth it, even though tedious :) .

I take it all back, you get a Shaped Blade from the machine, not a Guardian Claymore. My bad...

I am eager to see how you will end the story Chessrook :)

~RainbowDashRadical

I am surprised you did not use the Geneforge. Throughout the entire playthrough I'd thought you'd stick with the Awakened plea and use the Geneforge to protect them. Lol :lol: . Anyway, your playthrough of G1 has been fabulous. I am eager for your G2 updates.

Also, how far along are you in G2 in real-life? You mentioned you had already start recording for it. I am thinking about starting up a game now, and want to try and stay at your pace if possible. I hope together our G2 adventures go swell :) .

~RainbowDashRadical

And thus, the long quest of Geneforge comes to an end... though it is but a prequel to the greater story.

How far am I in G2 so far? Two areas from the end of the demo region, I believe. I wish I had more time... I'll be posting a new thread for the second game (And each game therafter) to make it easier for other people to find the game they want to see.

And also, thanks guys for watching the series. I hope you all enjoyed it so far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...