This is a little embarassing, but then I must admit I am a little bit of a lazy gamer...

Ever since Ultima games I have never been able to keep up with..boats...

Yes, I have tried writing notes every time I leave a boat somewhere for a long period of time...forget to do this after a while, then Lost Boat syndrome sets in...

Is there any way to scry the location of one of my boats in Avernum:EFTP? Some code {not resetboats}?

It wouldn't be a problem except that scrolling around the map has a limit, Fog of War or Black screen after i have scrolled too far...I have explored 95% of the map..but dang boat has either been Eaten by some hungry Sliths or confiscated by the Empire! { Kyassian grumbles all around }

Any help would be appreciated...

Lothyr

I always try to leave my boats near towns or other major landmarks, so that if I do forget, I have a limited number of places that I need to check. It usually works out ... but I will admit to having occasionally lost a boat (or two).

This was never a problem for me. I always leave my boat by a town when I go to recharge, and for each boat I always go back to the same town to do that. The thing I mostly used boats for was to explore the areas above fort dranlon and to travel to the freehold.