A6: Yet another question: Bargha

Leaper

Given that I'm traveling to Formello for the first time and still have not found evidence of Darkside Loyalists in the Abyss, I'm suspecting that Bargha is the nest of Loyalists that I'm looking for. Of course, finding that evidence means turning the entire town hostile.

I've done all the quests there that I intend to (I am NOT kicking out the farmers). Is there a point later in the storyline where I'll be required to kick Barghan ass (and thus I shouldn't turn it hostile until then)? Or should I not be doing that to Bargha at all?

(I know that answering these questions without spoilers may be difficult, but if you can, please do!)

Aside: as someone who's played Avernum on iOS only, I'm still a little surprised that Bargha backslid so much over the two trilogies. It's like it and Spire switched places. Aside from the destruction of towns I knew from EFTP, it's the most disturbing part of what happened...

I've done all the quests there that I intend to (I am NOT kicking out the farmers). Is there a point later in the storyline where I'll be required to kick Barghan ass (and thus I shouldn't turn it hostile until then)? Or should I not be doing that to Bargha at all?

You will get a choice.

Aside: as someone who's played Avernum on iOS only, I'm still a little surprised that Bargha backslid so much over the two trilogies. It's like it and Spire switched places. Aside from the destruction of towns I knew from EFTP, it's the most disturbing part of what happened...

Never compare the maps of first and second trilogy,Fort draco to formello was like 80 miles in A1, it was about 15 in A4. (I believe that avernum is subject to unusually strong cave quakes and they are so common that the people don't even care. :) )