AEFTP : Do you have a Mac/Win/iPad ?

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform(s) do you run your A:EFTP on ?

I got a mac from my aunt last year. When she asked me whether a mac or windows to replace my pc, I said a mac because of a few things.

1-Macs are much more secure and have less of a chance to get viruses

and

2-because jeff always puts out his games on mac first. Since I needed a new computer anyway, it was a good idea to make it a mac ;)

It would be interesting to see how the profile of Jeff's customers has changed over time. Years ago it was about 50-50 between Mac and Windows. With slightly more widespread recognition, Steam, and Humble Bundles, as well as mobile platforms, it could look very different now. My hunch is that out in the wide world there are now more Windows users who play Spiderweb games, but these forums aren't really representative.

—Alorael, who plays Spiderweb games on his Mac. He doesn't have an iPad and while he sometimes has Windows he currently does not and has never used it for Spiderweb games. He has been known to use CrossOver to run the original Nethergate, though.