Finally! I beat AC3!

Ur_Vile_Wedge

First of all shyguy. CONGRATULATIONS ON A ******* BRILLIANT SCENERIO! I loved every single minute of it!

I have a few questions that tickled the back of my brain though

1. What difference does it make if you tell vargas at the beginning instead of Montague? I would think this especially makes a difference in what happens in the mysterius cottage.

2. How do you increase your faith in odashai

3. What does praying at those altars do?

4. What excactly does that acid protection shield do?

Lastly I only seemed to win with a bug in the game.

Spoiler Space

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

After Kunnislutz, I try to take out Lucivius. I am stopped by his irritating barriers. I try to pick up Tiberius and he says he is too tired. I try looking back into the Lucivius's castle, and the game seems to think that I have Grimly along?

What am I supposed to do to pick him back up?

Quote:
After Kunnislutz, I try to take out Lucivius. I am stopped by his irritating barriers. I try to pick up Tiberius and he says he is too tired. I try looking back into the Lucivius's castle, and the game seems to think that I have Grimly along?
What am I supposed to do to pick him back up?
I'm pretty sure that by continuing along that conversation path and asking about the right things, you're eventually given the opportunity to tell him something to the effect that fighting Lucivius would be a perfect way to die. Do so and he'll join you.

You might have to do something else first, though; I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
I have a few questions that tickled the back of my brain though
1. What difference does it make if you tell vargas at the beginning instead of Montague? I would think this especially makes a difference in what happens in the mysterius cottage.
2. How do you increase your faith in odashai
3. What does praying at those altars do?
4. What excactly does that acid protection shield do?
Lastly I only seemed to win with a bug in the game.
I almost never check these forums anymore, so sorry this is so late. but to answer your questions...

1) If you say Montague died, you will find Brundig alive and in prison. You will still get the reward at the cottage, but you'll never find out who left it for you.

2) There's really only one place that will increase your faith and that's when Sister Elysia asks if you believe in him or not.

3) If you tell Elysia "no", then praying at the altars will do nothing. If you tell her "yes", then it will heal the party.

4) The acid protection shield will help you get through the Sea serpent's cave and passed the cave Worms. This quest is a bit buggy, though.

5)Yes, I know about the Grimly bug. I've never been able to reproduce it, so I can't fix it. I'm not sure what causes it.

Anyway, glad you liked the game. Be sure to check out the Lyceum and post a review!!!!