A6: Hrramen-Draysaa's lizards

kjboettcher

Have been immensely enjoying A6 on my ipad! Having a little trouble though getting in for a chat with the slith in Ft. Spire. Have confirmed with the "commander" there that Hrramen-Draysaa (sp?) is present, but everytime I try to venture west past the main corridor, I"m drawn into a fight with her lizards. They're really not that tough, but once the fight begins, the men join in on the sides of the lizards. I'd hate to have to kill them all, and upping my nature lore doesn't make the lizards like me any better. Any suggestions? As a side.. is the small band encamped here the ones I need to take care of in the "Abyss thugs" quest? Thanks much!

The lizards always attacked me. I found going through the south side seemed to keep the soldiers from joining in to attack me.

The Abyss thugs are north of Fort Spire and there is a bug where some don't go hostile depending on where the fight starts in relation to their camp.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It gives you a place to look for it when you give up trying to understand the games. :)