Pixel graphics for BoE scenario

Ron BoE

I have been working on a BoE scenario recently, but am no expert character at pixel graphics. Is there any tutorials available for making Exile graphics, or would it possible for someone to help me for which I could credit ?

Thanks in advance, and hopefuly they are many members here who would still be up for an odd BoE scenario.

Yes! We always want more scenarios. The community has plenty of resources available for designers and players, in the form of websites, articles, archives, and helpful people. The BoE community tends to hang around at The Lyceum (see the link in my sig), which has a message board (which includes the Comprehensive Scenario Ratings forums for BoE and BoA), scenario reviews, several helpful articles about scenario design, and some other stuff. Most of the community visits this forum too though.

Also, TrueSite For Blades has scenario walkthroughs and downloads, arranged alphabetically.

For graphics, I recommend looking through Pixle Profusion to see if a suitable graphic has already been made. Generally you simply need to give credit in the scenario's readme to the person who made the graphic. If you can't find what you need there, simply ask for what you need here and someone will probably volunteer soonish.

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for the link. I was a little worried that BoE had gotten old so this was my main concern. smile

Am looking foward to releasing it and hearing the reviews cool

Defintly will get checking out your links, and take a look at the impressive list of other scenarios too wink

I have bought the Blades Scenario disk before but am shocked there are so many more

eek

There are hundreds of scenarios available for BoE, many of them of high quality, some exceptionally so. The CSR can help you find the good ones.

Also, in case you missed it, BoE is open source now, and has been ported by community members to run natively in Windows XP and Mac OSX. It's now being modified to remove bugs and make various nodes more powerful, but you shouldn't create scenarios with the modified versions of the editor since those modifications aren't fully tested, standardized, or even cross-platform yet and therefore your scenario probably won't work if you use a modified editor to make it.