Welcome Triumph!

*i

I thought leaving him out of the list might might be enough separation, but in retrospect I shouldn't have specified midbies at all. It's not like we didn't have some relatively new members as mods before now. Tyran, Randomizer, and Dikiyoba all registered after I did.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing what directions the new leadership takes the community in. With Triumph and Nikki in power, I suspect that the tolerance threshold for puns will shift noticeably.

With the new wave of mods now released upon the forums, which older mods can we expect to fade away from the boards all together?

Less fade away and more of systematically eliminate :p

Edited by Sylae
half of the mods have already been replaced by ponies under my direct control! bwahahahaaaaaaaaa!

For Triumph:

Respice post te. Hominem te memento. Semper ubi sub ubi.

About old moderators:

We just slip gently into gram-paw status, sittin' on the porch in the big ol' rockin' chair, with the ol' shotgun handy for plunkin' any spambots that pop their li'l haids up in th' front acre, an' lettin' the young'uns run around the rest o' th' farm.

With Triumph and Nikki in power, I suspect that the tolerance threshold for puns will shift noticeably.

Hey, I'm only an underling. You want punning to be further legitimised, you need to soeak to Lilith and Triumoh.

Anyway, yay Triumph, though the real winner of this thread is Dikiyoba for getting in such a subtle joke. I'm making a note here!

We just slip gently into gram-paw status, sittin' on the porch in the big ol' rockin' chair, with the ol' shotgun handy for plunkin' any spambots that pop their li'l haids up in th' front acre, an' lettin' the young'uns run around the rest o' th' farm.

Not all of use use shotguns. Or porches.

—Alorael, who has been slowly fading away for years now. It's just so slow you haven't noticed yet.

From Randomizer's comment earlier, I'd say we're probably done. In any case, we're running out of active midbies. I certainly haven't been asked. I'll have to check in with Nioca, Dantius, Dinti, Ex, Iffy... okay, maybe there are a few options left. VCH 2012!

Bah, I'm one of the most inactive midbies who still clicks here. :p