The 7th Contest is upon us!

Alcritas

Quote:
Originally written by BainIhrno:
*sniff*

The last major BoE thing ever.

*sniff*

What will become of my new scenario that I am working on?

*sniff*
Oh well, I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to continue making scen contest for BoE. I mean, the only reason he does it is to make people create scenarios, which will atract more people to the game!

And considering it has over 250 scens (last time I bothered counting), I don't think BoE really needs any more scenarios.

- Archmagi Micael

Quote:
Originally written by dreamqueen:
We always need more :p

especially as boa is taking sooo long to get new scenerios onto the board (no offence Archmagi M)
plus i have just finished ac3 part 1 and can't wait for part 2 laugh
Part 2 was finished quite some time ago. Spiderweb has just been incredibly slack in putting it up on their site.

Quote:
Originally written by BainIhrno:
Despite all this, I still plan to design for BoE, even if I become the only BoE designer left.

I just don't like BoA as much as BoE.
And I disliked BoA enough not to even buy it. I may break down and buy it when I've finished playing all BoE scenarios but at the rate I'm going now that might take me a few years, or ten. I will finish my scenario for BoE... someday... eventually...

Quote:
Originally written by Kirk Johnson:
I'm harsh enough to make it worth your while... :p Eh. I don't know- the oldbies might come out and play your scenario still. But even they are diminishing. It's up to you in part, but I'm not sure...
I meant it probably going to be a long while. Unless I crack down and work on it 3 hours a day for a couple of weeks, but that's unlikely. I'm having more fun posting here and programming random useless stuff.