Test Topic

admin

Go for it, Tyran! If not a PDN, you could always add it to your signature. :cool: On a related note, in the full list of emoticons, the :p emoticon is listed twice. Probably that's not a big deal, but it is an oddity.

@Sylae: ...I'm not sure if you're genuinely confused, or playing troll by trying to imply that no one except moderators being able to access the A:EftP forum is a fine and dandy thing. Although the absence of capitalization or punctuation leads to me to wonder if you're pretending to be Lilith instead. And Lilith has been known to go for deadpan sarcasm, from time to time. ;)

On a related note, in the full list of emoticons, the :p emoticon is listed twice. Probably that's not a big deal, but it is an oddity.

That is deliberate. I added it for both : P and : p

@Sylae: ...I'm not sure if you're genuinely confused, or playing troll by trying to imply that no one except moderators being able to access the A:EftP forum is a fine and dandy thing.

Actually, the permissions were such that not even mods could access it. :p