Worst mistake ever

I accidentally loaded yesterday months old save and continued from it and although I wondered why some things weren't what they shouls been (amount of collected rocks from FG's last area (~520 vs ~380) and herbs hadn't returned although there was 2 trips to FG between collecting) I went back to ToM after herb patch check and saved to slot which had newer situation than save I loaded, somewhat luckily I had save from end of august (due I killed Spire's mayor and rest of town moatly and checked if rep got affected) so only ~3 weeks playing lost (~1.5 levels, few k gold in hand, alot stuff at junk bag (~3 full row of Ghostly Bades, Bronze Spears and other weaps and ~15 emeralds and some other goodies what I had got from random encounters) and herbs gathered).

And somehow went nowhere with an autosave?

—Alorael, who considers the adoption of autosave to be a great leap forward in computer gaming. He prefers games that make different autosaves, leaving a fine-grained record of save history, but even a single one is helpful.