Geneforge 2 - I've hit a brick wall.

Hi everyone, I've been playing Geneforge 2 after finishing the first one, and I'm playing an Agent like I did in the first one. But I'm kind of stuck. My spells just aren't hitting bosses or tougher enemies, and when they actually do hit, they don't do very much damage. I took a screenshot of my character sheet so hopefully someone who's a little better at this game than me can make sense of it:

2HrpJ.gif

I'll get a screenshot of my spells and abilities in a second here. Also, I haven't used any canisters or alteration guys.

edit: here's the abilities:

0Isl3.gif

You have about 10 to 12 levels to go depending upon your faction choice. About all I can see is increasing spellcraft to increase you to hit. At this point since it helps all your spells it is the cheapest way to go. I will leave it up to some one who has played the game more whether increasing battle magic is worth it.

What difficulty are you playing since Jeff tweaked the game since the first one?

One strategy (that I use for Agents) only use swords (maybe some crystals) and increase in Dexterity (not a lot) that helps evade and missle accuracy. Because you have a sword, a few levels of parry come in handy. I see you have not invested in parry. Might help a tad although it costs 3+ skill points.

Gutes Gluck

Bonne Chance

Buena Suerte

Bona Fortuna

Good luck