Geneforge 2 - Rhakkus is hiding from me!

Syfro

Hi everyone,

I've started playing the Geneforge series recently, and I must say it's pretty cool - but right now I've run into a bit of an issue. I'm a Shaper going on an Unaligned run, so me and my drayks (Inky, Pinky and Blinky) have paid a visit to Barzahl, and I took the northern route into Taker territory. This was my first interaction with the Takers (apart from one or two guys in Barzite/Awakened territory).

I killed pretty much everyone in Zhass-Uss, including Syros. Then I went around the top and killed Akkat, went to Benerii-Uss Shaping and killed everyone there (Rhakkus wasn't there), then hopped over to the Geneforge and killed Easss. After that, I hit Benerii-Uss Entry and killed everything that moved, and I still couldn't find Rhakkus!

I read the FAQ and it says he should be in Benerii-Uss Shaping, or patrolling around Benerii-Uss Entry, but I've explored these places pretty exhaustively and can't find him.

Did he hear I killed his friends and hid himself in a broom closet or something? Or have I just broken sequence somehow? Is there any way to spawn him through console commands or something so I can take him down and finish this?

Thanks for any advice!

Ok, I created a swarm of Fyoras which performed a complete sweep of both Entry and Shaping areas. Conclusion: No Rhakkus. Unless he's hiding in one of the tiny broom closets that I can't open, but something tells me he's not there.

I don't suppose anybody's got a save they could send me (Mac version) just before they finish it with the Unaligned ending tongue

PS: Zero Canisters if possible laugh

Well, just to see what would happen I went back to the Shaper Council, and the ending I got implied that I had killed Rhakkus... so I guess I stomped him on the way and didn't notice? I expected a dialogue box to come up when I got him like with the other two, but maybe that didn't happen.

Well, it's all good now. On to Geneforge 3!

I did do the game unaligned, but I don't have the saves anymore. But *shrugs* it's on a PC, so I doubt you'll have much use for it anyway.

PS : Oh, you want zero canisters. I'd used every canister I could lay my hands on.

PPS : I doubt your drayks would appreciate your naming them Inky, Pinky and Blinky. They're quite intelligent, y'know. tongue