Geneforge 3 Gog's Saved Games Folder?

Death Knight

I have the good old games version of gene forge 3 on my computer. I want to get the save folders on this computer and put them on my laptop. The problem is that the save folder for the good old games version is nowhere to be found on my vista computer. I looked in my documents, my computer, its no where to be found. Can anyone tell me where the saved games folder is on a vista pc.

Im going on a vacation in a few days and don't want to lose my character that is getting further in the game. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

many thanks to you all! It turns out that there is something very weird in vista and 7 pcs sometimes. What happened was my computer didnt want to show all of the files to me, which made no sense. It was located in geneforge 3 saves which only was able to be seen when you do a search in the c drive. In a search of geneforge3, it was listed even though if i went through the other way, it wouldnt be seen.

But still without you guys to point the location, i still would be in the dark. Many thanks!