A6 - Problem with "Tower Colony Notes" quest.

Hello.

It appears I have a small problem with the "Tower Colony Notes" quest (It's the one that you get in the Tower Colony and it requires you to go to the upper section of the area and sneak around to reach the library and find some notes on creation of great portal)

The thing is that there is no such thing in there. I searched whole location (except the center but that's obvious) but no luck.

The only explanation is that the notes I was supposed to find were labeled as ordinary Resarch Notes with I might sold some time ago. If that's the case is there a way to sill finish the quest?

Thank you all in advance.

Im sure I walked on every tile, checked every box and fireplace and pressed "g" everywhere I was. Also the bookshelves where unclickable if it means anything. The only place I did not check was the small room near the center of the area, but whenever I get close it automaticaly starts the fight with the Haakai.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Just finished this quest. The notes are like a spellbook you usually learn spells from (not like the research notes). Once you enter the level you go around in a clockwise fashion past hellhounds, then spiders and finally an undead ( can't remember which one...ghast or wight maybe). There are 2 small rooms near the center of the level but the demon is unable to see you. One room contains the spellbook pedestal.