melee creations[G5]

So. My Int is like 15. And my battle creation level is 17. I has two plated claw igs and battle alphas. two war thralls. And one cryoa.the alphas and clawbugs have no extra essence put into them. I let the. Go do whatever.

Anyhow, the clawbugs get to attack twice, so there output damage is better. But alphas have more health. And the battle betas i can now create aren't worth raplcing them with. They are alot more essence and there stats will not be much better. (because i have had the clawbuggs for lontime, and they are not much better then the lphas.

Anyhow. I have not found any rohtizon trainers or canister yet. Do you guys think it would be more effective to absorb these things and make more thralls or rodha?

Rotdhizons are expensive and not as good as war tralls, but they're better than battle beasts or clawbugs. Having one or two around can be nice because they have bonus AP and quick action for extra attacks, and they absorb the attacks from rotbeasts or other poison dealers well. Of course, that means making an effort to get 3 levels of create rotghroths as soon as you can, so the rotdhizons have time to level up.

Dikiyoba.

• 2 months later...