Don't know how to finish quest

(Post contains minor spoilers) I'm sure I saw this problem mentioned somewhere on these fora, but I cannot for the life of me find it again.

I joined the Obeyers, and got the quest "Feed Control Four", but I had already fed him earlier. It seems like we are allied none the less, but the quest is still in the log. I tried to speak with Control Four again, before returning to Rydell, but I cannot finish the quest. As far as I know there might be no problem by not finishing this quest, but I guess there is a chance that I will not receive new ones now.

Has anyone of you experienced this before? Is it a problem (missing new quests) or can I just try to forget about it?

I've spoken with Rydell, and all enemies are killed in that area, but the quest seems to be bugged since I fed the darn thing too early tongue

At least I got the quest for destroying the geneforge. Perhaps I'm too much of a completist since I let unfinished quests like this irk me.

Mainly my concern was that being unable to finish this quest would hinder me from getting new quests from the Obeyers. Since this is the first time I play the game, I do not have the knowledge of what quests to expect either, like many on this forum have.

Since I got the quest of destroying the geneforge, I guess everything is ok.