Geneforge 1 - Stone Cirlce

I've been playing through Geneforge 1 as a mage on Tricky difficulty, tbh I'm find it pretty easy, but I was wondering about the Stone Circle.

I went through and examined all the pylons, got the Bone Batton, killed the specters, but I get the feeling I'm missing something.

This is mostly because whenever I enter the big stone circle, it mentions that my character feels ill, now I don't know if there is some secret here that I'm missing, or whether that's all there is to it, but if anyone knows, I would be appreciative.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Touching pillars in certain zones will lead to the big secret of the game. However you have to do them in the right order and get a shock when you don't.

I take it that it lets you know when you touch the pillar that starts it.

And does it really include the ones in Stone Circle? Because DAMN there is a lot of them there.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
There's one in the Stone Circle zone, but you can find out now since it will give a shock. The correct order is given in the FAQ walkthrough.

There are other hints in the game when you get past the Wastes in the northwest.

Nah, there is none in the Stone Circle. I did that secret already.

But I think there might be something more to the stone circle, I still find it odd that I get ill in the middle of it.

I double-checked the hint-book, and it gives no indication that there's a further secret in the Stone Circle zone aside from the Bone Baton you already found (which as you know opens up little hidden areas when you stand on the glowing runes. I also checked the scripts for that zone, and it doesn't look like there are any other hidden secrets. So perhaps the text that has intrigued you is just part of the atmosphere.