New Geneforge

So, I know someone made a thread on if Jeff made a remake of geneforge. However, I would like to ask you guy what you would like to see in a sequel

I know it has been brought up before, but I would like to see something like Pokemon, evolving your monsters to the next level. Fyora to cryoa for instance.

Also I would like to see skill trees for your creatures. Making it more worthwhile to keep them throughout the game.

having creatures that add to your power. Imagine growing and creating a gauntlet to boost attack spells or increasing your physical stats

Maybe seeing a geneforgw in a completely different setting. Like way in the future or on the other side of the world that feels completely differs t. With other rules and laws

Originally Posted By: shoopypit

I would like to see something like Pokemon, evolving your monsters to the next level. Fyora to cryoa for instance.

Fyoras remind me of Charmander, which I use as my starting pokemon in most VBA games.

So much so, that I usually name my fyoras "Charmy". 049.gif

It depends on the horse. My sisters creature (I refuse to call it a pet; it smells like sewage and is the most unfriendly thing on the planet) has a of thick, short coat but I've seen breeds with large belts of hair running across its body from snout to booty.

As for Pokemon, Drakon's and Charizard's share a great deal of resemblance. Roamer's look like mangled Growlithe's without the fur coat. And I guess Artila's can look like pale Caterpie's in the right light.