THE NEW GENEFORGE 2.0![G5]

Hello there costumers. Trenton the Ex Drakon here in Gazaki-uss. I am here to explain my new product, the new Geneforge 2.0! Do you just hate it that your skin feels like wax? That you can't look in a mirror without being blinded by your glowing eyes? You need this product now!

As we all know, Danette and her shaper friends

made the Geneforge down in Sucia. However, I perfected it. The tiny scrolls in your body, that the smart ones hyped on 50 too many canisters call, "DNA", will now be altered to over power you to an extent that you could burn a hole through a 5 ton 10 feet thick stone wall without being ugly!

The new Geneforge 2.0 comes in different shaped pools, Circle, Square, Triangle, and even Trapezoid! The Geneforge 2.0 runs on 5 power canisters at a time. Please do not change them yourself, call one of our professionals in each Rebel town.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! Call now and you get the complimentery bubbler. And temperature settings

ORDER TODAY! Call 1-800-DIE-ANTI! Again, thats 1-800-DIE-ANTI. Die Anti-Rebels.

Warning, The Geneforge 2.0 can cause amnesia, death, and in most cases, sterility in younger users. Not for the old or sick..

We at Trent-corp are not responsible for any explosions.

Two things I hate: Rebels and ponies...

-------------------

One thing...

Quote:
Destroy all Geneforge!!!

-------------------

THE NEW SHAPER 2.0!

Hello there costumers. Rechtawthgin the Nightwatcher here in anywhere-but-rebel-lands. I am here to explain my new person, the new Shaper 2.0! Do you just hate it that your creation is too chubby? That you can't even make it run from 1 meter ahead? You need this person now!

As we all know, Danette and her shaper friends

made the Geneforge down in Sucia. However, I removed all alter_stats in the scripts. The tiny scrolls in your body, that the smart ones hyped on 50 too many canisters call, "DNA", will now be altered to over power you to an extent that you could be a target by the Shaper 2.0!

The new Shaper 2.0 comes in different shaped pools, Rhombus, Cube, Trapezoid, and even Trapezoid! Always use scripts!!!

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! Call now and you get the cereal guy unlimited cookies and cereal. And ethernet cable

ORDER TODAY! Call 1-800-YPBR1-ANTI! Again, thats 1-800-YPBR1-ANTI. Die Hoovy!!!.

Warning, The Geneforge 2.0 can cause amnesia, death, and in most cases, sterility in younger users. Not for the old or sick..

We at Trent-corp are not responsible for any explosions.

No problems!!! It is a person!!!!

Seriously, it's actually funny

--------------

Originally Posted By: Trenton
We all have differences.

True...

--------------

Don't troll the chat by saying you dislike Geneforges tongue You don't want to buy, get off the station.

I lost every count of my sanity already, if you don't mind, I would like to speak with Trent co.'s complaints manager (I can't stand laughing XD)

---------------

-Complains, Nightwatcher

Nah. Its an advertisement for a fake product that I thought would make people, and I quote, "LOL"

I suspect Tirien meant spam in the "annoying and pointless message" sense, not in the "sell a bunch of garbage" sense.

Originally Posted By: Tirien
Is this spam? ._.

No, but it's right on the line. Dikiyoba would have locked it on sight were it not for the fact that Trenton's original post is fairly funny. But, the Geneforge runs on five power crystals and yet no pentagon shape?

The pentagon would balance it. You would not get the same effects as the trapazoid

And they are power canisters diki. One filters, one recharges the essence, one contains the actual DNA codes, one for power. Control, and one for show. (the fifth one is actually like lark's from G5, that will harm you to mess with it.)