ALERT: Come play the last BoA scenario ever made!

Enraged Slith

Are you one of the few hypothetical people who still plays this ancient game from time to time? Does the idea of a new scenario still send torrents of blood rushing to your fifth extremity?

Then come play THE LAST BLADES OF AVERNUM SCENARIO EVER MADE!

It's got combat. It's got graphics. It's got words. It's got more words. If you like words and more words stuck together uncomfortably in incoherent sentences then peanut wumpergoose flabberstan fun very!

Are you concerned that you wont have a level appropriate party to play this scenario? It's recommended for first level heroes!

Don't have enough time to experience this glorious masterpiece? Kill your boss and you wont have to ever go back to your job, dummy! Didn't think of that, did you? Now you don't have no excuses to not play this scenario!

I've personally played through this scenario a million times and I still cry about it at night because I know nothing I produce will ever be as beautiful as what I've accomplished here.

Until someone can graciously host it and convert it for MAC users, go here to download the scenario for Windows. The password is "zango".

I made a few changes and (hopefully) fixed a few minor bugs that my testers missed. I'm still looking for someone who can convert the scenario for MACs and possibly upload it to one of the scenario directories.

I updated the original post for v1.0.1. I'll also include it here:

The Dead are Revolting

Um, yeah, naming data files like that and posting them here breaks the code of conduct. I'm not big on censorship, especially when it comes to something that involves artistic expression, like a scenario. But there is no apparent reason for that name choice, and it is well-established that this is not OK (thanks, ET). If you change that, feel free to relink it.

That's my reaction as a mod. On a personal level, Enraged Slith, I have to say that I am disappointed and put off by your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

The .bas file name had absolutely nothing to do with my scenario, so seeing it quickly dismissed because of something I invested zero time or thought in was incredibly off-putting. I guess it was in bad taste and that my response and passive aggressive reaction were inappropriate, but I was pretty riled up about it at the time. I appreciate that you all have been cool about this.

• 1 month later...